UPDATED 07-10-2020 - The Township administrative office is open and staffed for business. Appointments are strongly encouraged; masks are currently required under Fairfield County's Elevated Status to Red Level 3 in ALL of our facilities until our level drops. If you are dropping off plans, there is a table just inside the offices at the Wigwam facility to leave your plans and documents.
Information on the Ohio Public Heath Advisory system can be found HERE.
Information on Public Health orders can be found HERE.
Our hearings and trustee meetings will continue to be held via teleconference until normal full operations resume as directed by the Governor's office. Please watch our website at www.violet.oh.us for all updates and conference link information.
All fire station locations remained closed at this time to visitors.
- Administrative Offices - staffed and open for business
- Building Department - staffed and open for business
- Economic Development - staffed and open for business
- Fire Department - all fire station locations will remain closed to the public except by appointment All individuals will be required to go through a temperature check, and be required to wear a mask in the facility.
- If you are ill or need emergency assistance, please dial 9-1-1.
- If you have a situation that is a non-emergency, please call (614)837-7345 to reach our dispatch center
- If you have a general question for staff located at the fire station, call (614) 837-4123
- All public events scheduled at any fire department building have been cancelled. Watch our CPR classes page for information updates on how to renew or acquire your certification.
- Roads & Service Department - staffed and open for business
- Senior Center - remains closed
- Wigwam Event Center - Effective June 1, 2020, up to 300 people will be allowed to congregate in our Event Hall for special events, wedding receptions, and other engagements. Our Wigwam event center will be available for bookings and reservations at that time.
Events will be required to follow current COVID-19 restaurant re-opening and operating guidelines.
If you are interested or have any questions, contact our Events Coordinator, Barbie Weidner, at 614-382-5991, or email to email@example.com
To view the center, you can go to http://www.investwithviolet.com/wigwam
- Zoning Department - staffed and open for business
All delivery services, mail services or vendor deliveries to any building should be made at the primary front entrance only.
Those who normally visit our buildings for services are encouraged to call for an appointment. Appointments can be made by calling (appointments are required at the fire department):