The township is responsible for the use of these funds by other entities and will require a written agreement prior to awarding any subgrant. Interested parties may provide the information below to Vanessa Niekamp, Violet Township Fiscal Officer at email@example.com, or 10190 Blacklick Eastern Rd., Pickerington, OH 43147:
Subgrantee: Name, Address, Point of Contact, Phone Number
Award Amount Requested: (List the total award amount here.)
Payment Method: Payment will be made to subgrantee on a reimbursement basis. Paid invoices, receipts, bank statements, etc. must be submitted to Violet Township for review and approval prior to receiving reimbursement.
Project Description: (Details on the planned use of funds and how they were necessary due to COVID-19.)
Requirements: The following link includes answers to frequently asked questions supplement Treasury’s Coronavirus Relief Fund (“Fund”) Guidance for State, Territorial, Local, and Tribal Governments, dated April 22, 2020, (“Guidance”). Amounts paid from the Fund are subject to the restrictions outlined in the Guidance and set forth in section 601(d) of the Social Security Act, as added by section 5001 of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (“CARES Act”).
UPDATED 07-10-2020 - The Township administrative office is open and staffed for business. Appointments are strongly encouraged; masks are currently required in all our facilities under order of Governor DeWine. If you are dropping off plans, there is a table just inside the offices at the Wigwam facility to leave your plans and documents.
Information on the Ohio Public Heath Advisory system can be found HERE.
Information on Public Health orders can be found HERE.
Our hearings and trustee meetings will continue to be held via teleconference until normal full operations resume as directed by the Governor's office. Please watch our website at www.violet.oh.us for all updates and conference link information.
All fire station locations remained closed at this time to visitors.
- Administrative Offices - staffed and open for business, masks are required
- Building Department - staffed and open for business, masks are required
- Economic Development - staffed and open for business, masks are required
- Fire Department - all fire station locations will remain closed to the public except by appointment or walk-in emergencies. All individuals entering any fire station will be required to go through a temperature check, and be required to wear a mask in the facility.
- If you are ill or need emergency assistance, please dial 9-1-1.
- If you have a situation that is a non-emergency, please call (614)837-7345 to reach our dispatch center
- If you have a general question for staff located at the fire station, call (614) 837-4123
- All public events scheduled at any fire department building have been cancelled for the remainder of 2020. Watch our CPR classes page for information updates on how to renew or acquire your certification.
- Roads & Service Department - staffed and open for business, masks are required
- Senior Center - remains closed
- Wigwam Event Center - Effective June 1, 2020, up to 300 people will be allowed to congregate in our Event Hall for special events, wedding receptions, and other engagements. Our Wigwam event center is available for bookings and reservations at this time. Events will be required to follow current COVID-19 restaurant re-opening and operating guidelines.
If you are interested or have any questions, contact our Events Coordinator, Barbie Weidner, at 614-382-5991, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the center, you can go to http://www.investwithviolet.com/wigwam
- Zoning Department - staffed and open for business, masks are required
All delivery services, mail services or vendor deliveries to any building should be made at the primary front entrance only.
Those who normally visit our buildings for services are encouraged to call for an appointment. Appointments can be made by calling (appointments are required at the fire department):