All Violet Township buildings will be closed to the general public. This includes:
- Administrative Offices
- Building Department
- Economic Development
- Fire Department
- If you are ill or need emergency assistance, please dial 9-1-1.
- If you have a question that is a non-emergency, please call (614)837-7345 to reach our dispatch center)
- All public events scheduled at any fire department building have been cancelled through the end of May. CPR classes through that time have also been suspended.
- Roads & Service Department
- Senior Center - closed completely
- Wigwam Event Center
- Zoning Department
All delivery services, mail services or vendor deliveries to any building should be made at the primary front entrance only.
Those who normally visit our buildings for services are asked to do so by appointment only. Appointments can be made by calling:
Township Administrative offices - (614)575-5556
Fire Department - (614)837-4123
Additionally, our hearings and trustee meetings will be held via teleconference until normal operations resume. Please watch our website at www.violet.oh.us for all updates and conference link information.